If you’re a writer, you sometimes find yourself wondering if you’re really alright in the head… and are we? If we were, we wouldn’t be very good writers now, would we?
- We get annoyed when the voices in our head won’t speak to us. Also known as “Writer’s Block”.
- We Google things like “What does a dead body smell like?”.
- We get irrationally angry when people want to know what we’re writing about.
- We sit around thinking up creative ways to kill people.
- We research the ins and outs of different cults.
- We spend ages looking at eerie or creepy images for “inspiration”.
- We get frustrated with our middle chapters.
- We stare at people when we go out.
- We become addicted to coffee or tea.
- We forget to phone our friends and family because we’re too busy with our imaginary ones.
- When we go to major events, we imagine plot twists.
View original post 157 more words